Show.co takes the matter of privacy very seriously, and treats all Personal Data with the utmost respect and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- The term Personal Data does not include any anonymized and aggregated data made on the basis of Personal Data (“Aggregated Data”) which are wholly owned by Show.co.
Customer Personal Data
- Your Personal Data will be owned by You and used, processed and stored by Show.co as a data controller. The Personal Data that You will provide to Show.co by using the Service is Your name, the name of the legal entity You represent and Your email.
- Such Personal Data is collected, stored, used, and transferred only for the purposes of maintaining the customer relationship with You. Additionally, in some instances, we may also use Personal Data to send You information regarding update downloading, upgrades, enhancements, surveys, advertisements or other relevant services provided by Show.co, its parents and affiliates.
- Show.co has strict restrictions on access to Your Personal Data. Only a limited numbers of Show.co employees have access.
- Mixpanel: mixpanel.com/privacy
- Intercom: intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy
- Show.co uses third party server providers and has adequate data processing agreements in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in place with them.
- You may change and modify Your Personal Data information at any time by logging to the service and changing details in Your account profile.
- Show.co deletes personal information when the purposes for the processing have been fulfilled.
- Procedures are reviewed regularly to ensure that the policies are followed. Any nonconformance, regarding the policies will be corrected without unnecessary delay.
- Show.co has safeguards in place to protect Customers’ data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alterations, or destruction. We protect user data from disclosure, with exceptions only in matters where designated by law or court order.
- Show.co shall operate as a data processor of the Personal Data collected about Consumers for our Customers, and will use, process, and store such Personal Data in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations. Show.co may fully purge the stored data upon request. At times, Show.co shall process your data as joint controllers, together with the corresponding Customer, who will also be entitled to process your data provided that they have complied with their appropriate data protection obligations.
- As joint controllers, Customers agree that they are responsible for any data they collect while utilizing the Platform and its services, whether it’s by use of a link provided by the platform and distributed into the public space, or by pixels you’ve installed on any websites that are related to the Platform.. The platform by default will fire its pixel or your pixel for all traffic, though all users have the ability to override this functionality in their cookie preferences.
Customers are responsible to ensure that they only process data lawfully from all people that would fire pixels. Customers agree that since they have the ability to add pixels or remove pixels on their own, and they have the ability to override the Platform default, it is their responsibility to ensure that the processing is lawful (i.e. by collecting consent or by basing the processing on any other legal basis, as they consider appropriate).
9600 NE Cascades Pkwy
Portland, OR 97220
- We use a technology called “cookies” to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Sites that the Service is used with. This is done to provide and improve the Services we deliver, and to remember your settings and preferences between each session.
- Such data that our website sends to your browser is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this from happening, but this may reduce the quality and functionality of the Service. For information about how to prevent your browser from storing such data, please refer to your browser’s user manual.
Data sharing with Third Parties
- If you are a Customer, as a general rule we will not share your data with third parties.
- If you are a Consumer, we will share your data with the Customer, when both of us will be acting as joint controllers, as further described above.
- In addition, regardless of the kind of user you are, we may also share your personally identifiable information in three cases: (1) with your permission, (2) as required by law, and (3) change of ownership, each as more fully described in the paragraphs below.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Service or using the Platform or our name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm.
- If all or part of Show.co is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred to another entity, the information gathered by Show.co may be transferred as part of that transaction. Show.co will take reasonable measures to ensure that such information is used in a manner consistent with the policy under which it was collected.
- In addition, we may also give access to your personal data to service providers whom we work with. However, in such cases the service provider will only access your data acting as data processors and following our instructions.
- All actions or proceedings arising under or related to this Policy must be brought before the courts in Multnomah Country, Oregon, and each party hereby agrees to irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in all such actions or proceedings.
- If any provision of this Policy is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Policy shall not be affected or impaired thereby.