Show.co takes the matter of privacy very seriously, and treats all Personal Data with the utmost respect and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- The term Personal Data does not include any anonymized and aggregated data made on the basis of Personal Data (“Aggregated Data”) which are wholly owned by Show.co.
Customer Personal Data
- Your Personal Data will be owned by You and used, processed and stored by Show.co as a data controller. The Personal Data that You will provide to Show.co by using the Service is Your name, the name of the legal entity You represent and Your email.
- Such Personal Data is collected, stored, used, and transferred only for the purposes of maintaining the customer relationship with You. Additionally, in some instances, we may also use Personal Data to send You information regarding update downloading, upgrades, enhancements, surveys, advertisements or other relevant services provided by Show.co, its parents and affiliates.
- Show.co has strict restrictions on access to Your Personal Data. Only a limited numbers of Show.co employees have access.
- Mixpanel: mixpanel.com/privacy/
- Intercom: docs.intercom.io/privacy
- Show.co uses third party server providers, and has adequate data processing agreements in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in place with them.
- You may change and modify Your Personal Data information at any time by logging to the service, and changing details in Your account profile.
- Show.co deletes personal information when the purposes for the processing have been fulfilled.
- Procedures are reviewed regularly to ensure that the policies are followed. Any nonconformance, regarding the policies will be corrected without unnecessary delay.
- Show.co has safeguards in place to protect Customers’ data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alterations, or destruction. We protect user data from disclosure, with exceptions only in matters where designated by law or court order.
9600 NE Cascades Pkwy
Portland, OR 97220
Consumer Personal Data
- Show.co shall operate as a data processor of the Personal Data collected about Consumers for our Customers, and will use, process, and store such Personal Data in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- We use a technology called “cookies” to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Sites that the Service is used with. This is done to provide and improve the Services we deliver, and to remember your settings and preferences between each session.
- Such data that our website sends to your browser is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this from happening, but this may reduce the quality and functionality of the Service. For information about how to prevent your browser from storing such data, please refer to your browser’s user manual.
- All actions or proceedings arising under or related to this Policy must be brought before the courts in Multnomah Country, Oregon, and each party hereby agrees to irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in all such actions or proceedings.
- If any provision of this Policy is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Policy shall not be affected or impaired thereby.