Get more streams & video views with Interactive Ads
Instantly turn your music on YouTube or Spotify into an eye-catching, digital ad that reaches real music fans online.
Interactive ads often get more than four times the results you would see with a standard banner ad, so you’ll reach more listeners for less money.
We make it simple: You paste in a link to your music on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, or Soundcloud. Ad Builder does the rest.
- Turn any YouTube video or Spotify track into an engaging ad
- Feature your music on websites like Pitchfork, Billboard, and MTV
- Reach listeners with Spotify and iHeart audio ads
- Target fans who like your style of music, anywhere online!
- Build dynamic advertising audiences
- Do all this from ONE ad platform
Run audio ads on Spotify and iHeart Radio
Reach music fans where they’re already listening – on huge streaming platforms like Spotify and iHeart Radio. With a 30-second audio ad you can showcase your music, boost your streams, announce tour dates to specific cities, drive merch sales, and more. Choose your targeting criteria and we’ll serve your ad to the people most likely to convert!
Get your message on major music websites
Rolling Stone. Pitchfork. Billboard. Those are just a few of the prestigious websites where you can place digital banners that advertise your new release, video, or tour. Select your targeting criteria (including genre-interest) and we’ll show your ads to music fans on the websites where they’re already hanging out!
Get better results for less money
With Show.co you can run both audio and banner ads without having a huge advertising budget or managing a complicated ad account.
As far as typical advertising costs go, Ad Builder is super affordable:
- You can place audio ads on Spotify with a minimum budget of $50
- You can run a banner-ad campaign for as little as $20
Get the most from every ad
- Upload 5 different banner sizes for maximum reach.
- All ads are manually inspected, so you know they’re going to meet the requirements of the websites or platforms where they’ll appear.
- Active campaigns can run for up to 31 days.