Terms of Service
Last Modified January 28, 2017
Welcome to Show.co, based in Portland, Oregon (“Show.co”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Show.co is: - A content marketing service that provides you (“You”) with a tool to create and execute online marketing campaigns (the “Service”). - A content marketing service that provides You at our discretion with powerful analytics tools, enabling tracking and analysis of consumer behavior in relation to the use of the Service pending on the chosen Service Level.
When using Show.co (“Usage”): - You may upload, post and promote audio, video, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information (“Content”), which will be stored on Show.co at Your direction. - The Content may be shared and distributed to Your customers, that are individuals (hereinafter the “Consumers”) that browse the campaign Site or Widget as created by You, using the tools and features provided by the Service. - The Content may also be shared by Consumers using social media functionality that provides the ability to share and embed to third party social media services (“Third Party Services”) as included in the Service. - Leverage the Service and Your Content to activate Consumers according to the options available.
When You register a user account (hereinafter the “User Account”) you specifically agree:
- To provide complete and accurate information to create Your User Account and to keep Your account information up-to-date.
- To choose a username and password for Your User Account. You understand that it is Your responsibility to choose a username and password and to maintain the confidentiality of Your password. If You share Your password with anyone it may jeopardize the security of Your User Account. You agree to notify Show.co promptly via the Service if You become aware that Your password or User Account has been used without Your consent.
- Not to impersonate any other person, thing or entity.
- Not to access anyone else’s User Account without that person’s permission.
- Not to use the Service if You are less than 18 years of age without the consent of Your parent or guardian, who agrees, on Your behalf, that You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Not to post or display any Content that is not suitable for minors.
- To be solely responsible for all activities that occur under Your User Account and indemnify and hold Show.co harmless for any loss or damages that arises from all activities that occur under Your User Account.
- If You register or administer an account on the Service for another person or entity, You will abide by all of the terms and conditions provided above with respect to individual User Accounts.
- If You register or administer an account on the Service for another person or entity, You represent that You are properly authorized to represent the person or entity for which You initiate or administer an User Account.
Fees and Payment
- You shall pay the non-refundable upfront Fees for the Service.
- Such Fees are to be rendered to You by or on behalf of Show.co.
- Show.co will charge You via Your credit card or any other form of electronic payment available via Show.co.
- Upon non-payment, Show.co in its discretion may re-attempt to collect the amount due up to three times before suspending or terminating Your User Account or immediately suspend or terminate Your User Account.
- Show.co retains the right to change the Fees from time to time. If you do not accept a change in Fees, you may terminate Your User Account as a Customer as described in Section 10 below.
- All Fees exclude all applicable sales, use, and other taxes and government charges, and You will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, fees, duties, and charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the payment of any and all fees under this Agreement.
Licenses and restrictions
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Show.co hereby grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Services provided to Customer hereunder.
- You shall not on your own or allow any third party to:
- use the Services except as expressly permitted herein;
- separate the component programs of the Services for use on different computers;
- adapt, alter, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, embed into any other product or otherwise create derivative works of, or otherwise modify the Services;
- sublicense, lease, rent, loan, or distribute the Services to any third party;
- transfer the Services to any third party;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services, except as permitted by applicable law;
- remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices on the Services, or the applicable documentation therefore; or
- allow third parties to access or use the Services, including without limitation any use in any application service provider environment, service bureau, or time-sharing arrangements.
- All uploaded media in the form of audio, video, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other Content, data or information made available to or via Show.co is generated, owned, and controlled solely by You or Your licensor’s, and not by Show.co.
- In using the Show.co Service You cannot upload, store, distribute, share, display, make available or use any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights or consents to use, hereunder but not limited to intellectual property rights or consents from the individuals personal information belongs to.
- Any misrepresented or illegal use of intellectual property right protected material may constitute an infringement of third party rights, and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringement may result in the immediate termination of Your User Account and potential litigation and criminal prosecution on behalf of the legal rights holder.
- By uploading Content to Show.co, You grant Show.co a license to Your Content on a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid-up basis to the extent this is necessary for Your use of the Service.
“As is” – Service
- Show.co and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the Service for any purpose. The Services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Show.co and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the Service, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- Show.co reserves the right, for any reason, and at its sole discretion, to terminate, change, upgrade, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Service, including but not limited to, content, features, hours of availability or equipment required for access. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Service, or restrict Your access to part or all of the Service without notice to You or penalty to Us.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that the Show.co Software and Service contain valuable trade secrets and other intellectual property of Show.co and its suppliers. The Service and Third Party Services are licensed and not sold to You, and no title or ownership to such software, Service and Third Party software or the intellectual property rights embodied therein passes to You as a result of this Agreement or any act pursuant to this Agreement.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- In no event shall Show.co and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Services, with the delay or inability to use the Services or related websites, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if Show.co or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If You are dissatisfied with any portion of the services, or with any of these terms, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the services and related websites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Show.co, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of or conduct on the Services or breach of this Agreement.
Term and termination
- You may terminate this Agreement via Our website or via the Electronic Payment system in use.
- In the event of expiration or termination, the license granted under this Agreement shall immediately end and You shall stop using the Service. Upon termination there will be no refund provided to You unless otherwise agreed to in writing between Show.co and You, and all outstanding fees shall be due and paid immediately.
Changes to Agreement - General
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Oregon without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles that may require the application of the laws of a different country. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. All actions or proceedings arising under or related to this Agreement must be brought in courts located in Multnomah County, Oregon, and each party hereby agrees to irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in all such actions or proceedings.
- You may not assign or transfer this Agreement without obtaining Show.co’s prior written consent, and any purported assignment or transfer in violation of this Agreement will be null and void.
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, we can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +47 41203011 or via mail at the following address:
13909 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97230